||1 month ago|
|.github||1 month ago|
|assets||1 month ago|
|i18n||1 month ago|
|images||1 month ago|
|layouts||1 month ago|
|LICENSE||1 month ago|
|README.md||1 month ago|
|go.mod||1 month ago|
|theme.toml||1 month ago|
PaperMod | Demo
☄️ Fast | ☁️ Fluent | 🌙 Smooth | 📱 Responsive
Hugo PaperMod is a theme based on hugo-paper. The goal of this project is add more Features and customization to the og theme.
The demo site includes a lot of documentation about Installation, Features with few more stuff. Make sure you visit it, to get the awesome hands-on experience and get known about the features ...
ExampleSite can be found here: exampleSite. Demo is built up with exampleSite as source.
- Uses Hugo's asset generator with pipelining, fingerprinting, bundling and minification by default.
- 3 Modes:
- Table of Content Generation (newer implementation).
- Archive of posts.
- Social Icons (home-info and profile-mode)
- Social-Media Share buttons on post.
- Menu location indicator.
- Multilingual support. (with language selector)
- Cover image for each post (with Responsive image support).
- Light/Dark theme (automatic theme switch a/c to browser theme and theme-switch button).
- SEO Friendly.
- Muliple Author support.
- Search Page with Fuse.js
- Other Posts suggestion below a post
- BreadCrumb Navigation
- No webpack, nodejs and other depedencies required to edit the theme.
Read Wiki For More Details => PaperMod - Features
Read Wiki For More Details => PaperMod - Installation
Read Wiki For More Details => PaperMod-Icons
FAQs / How To's Guide 🙋
Read Wiki For More Details => PaperMod-FAQs
Release ChangeLog has info about stuff added: Releases